- This event has passed.
Vegan Ethiopian Night (12th Oct 2018) @ The Green Kitchen St.Albans
12/10/2018 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm£25
Ethiopian Night @ The Green Kitchen St.Albans: Will take place on Friday 12th Oct 2018. Book early to avoid disappointment.
Call 01727 753 661
Or through our website Contact Us
Delicious authentic cooking by Ethiopian guest chef.
Misir Wat, Shiro Wat, AlichaWat, Gomen, Kinche, along with Atakilt Wat.
– Full Ingredient below –
All served with the traditional Injera bread.
Dessert : baklava with ice cream
£25 per person,
BYOB (no corkage)
soft drinks on sale.
Full menu Ingredients:
- Mesir Wat; Onions, Garlic, Ginger, Oil, Paprika, Turmeric, Cayenne pepper, Red lentils.
- Shiro Wat; Onions, Garlic, Tomatoes, Oil, Berbere spice.
- Alicha; split yellow peas, Onions, Garlic, Oil, Turmeric powder.
- Gomen; Kale, Onions, Garlic, Ginger, Oil, Turmeric powder.
- Kinche; Bulgar Wheat, Oil, Salt.
- Atakilt Wat; Pototoes, Cabbage, Carrrots, Onions, Cumin, Turmeric, Oil, Garlic, Ginger, Chilli.
- Injera; Teff flour, all-purpose flour, vegetable oil